- Aunt/Uncle Testing: Useful for cases where a parent is unavailable for a standard paternity test.
- Cousin DNA Testing: To establish a 1st cousin relationship
- Grand-Parentage DNA Testing: To establish a biological relationship between alleged grandparent and grandchild
- DNA Testing for Twins & Siblings: A twin zygosity test determines whether twins are identical or fraternal. Siblings test determines whether individuals are full siblings (same father and mother), half siblings (one parent in common) or unrelated.
- Adoption and Reunion Testing: Uses DNA to help seek out birth parents and adopted children. Results from samples are placed in a DNA Reunion registry allowing for reunification without revealing any biographical information. Useful in cases seeking medical history.
- Maternity Testing: To establish birth mother and child relationship
DNA for Family Relationship Testing is gathered using a cheek swab similar to a giant Q-tip. Give us a call at 877-424-3920 to order your kit today.